COVID Forced Jamie + Evan to Think "micro"
One thing I have noticed with micro-weddings I have been photographing, is there are a few things that don't change:
- The pre-ceremony jitters... those butterflies are there always!!!
- First look's with Dad or your partner are tear-filled (esp. coming from behind my camera)
- The feeling after the first kiss when you're announced HUSBAND AND WIFE
- Intimate moments with your partner after pictures are taken
- Heart-felt Speeches given by loved ones
All these things make a wedding special. Not 300+ people, or a huge venue.... It's the couple saying their vows and those few quiet moments before marrying your person that really make your day YOUR DAY.
Beyond blessed to capture so many special days... but this one was really really special to me.
Xoxo - Annie Albrecht Photography